The Herndon Festival brings in about 20 food vendors each year. Potential new food vendors to our Festival need to submit photos of their booth display/food truck, a menu consisting of no more than 6 items, and a reference sheet with contacts for 3 previous events worked with completed applications.
All Food Vendor applications are are due by Friday, February 7 at 5:00pm.
Here is a quick list to review before submitting your application:
• Completed & signed application
• Complete menu with beverages listed
• Photo of booth/food truck - new food vendors only
• Deposit of $100 (credit card or check payable to Town of Herndon) – returning vendors
• Clean-up deposit $250 (credit card or check payable to Town of Herndon) - returning vendors
• References (largest 3 events in past 12 months) - new food vendors only
All potential food vendors must review the Herndon Festival Food Vendor Statement of Understanding before submitting an application.
Herndon local Civic Groups, please click here for Civic Food vendor application.